Cologne, September 21, 2011 – On October 13 - 16, 2011 the New York Comic Con, taking place in the Javits Center in New York City, will be the setting for the Intel Extreme Masters, the global league of the video game champions. With a total prize purse of 635,000 US Dollar in the 2011/12 season, it is one of the most prominent international tournaments for professional gamers from all over the world. Global Challenge New York, one of the most prestigious continental PC gaming tournaments, gives the opportunity to win a share of 93, 000 US Dollars and a chance to compete in the Intel Extreme Masters World Championship held in 2012 in Hanover, Germany. The New York event will host competitions in three disciplines: Counter-Strike 1.6, StarCraft 2 and League of Legends.
Intel Extreme Masters 2011/12 Global Challenge New York
The tournament will be held on October 13 - 16, 2011 at the Javits Center in New York City, US. It will determine the champions in the disciplines of Counter-Strike 1.6, StarCraft 2 and League of Legends.
All links at a glance:
- Further information about the Intel Extreme Masters: www.intelextrememasters.com
- Photos of the launch of the 2011/12 season at gamescom 2011 in Cologne, Germany at http://files.turtle-entertainment.de/gamescom2011/index.html
- Intel Extreme Masters Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/IntelExtremeMasters
- Electronic Sports League: www.esl.eu
- Turtle Entertainment: www.turtle-entertainment.com
- Turtle Entertainment (Press section): www.turtle-entertainment.com/?press
- Company trailer Turtle Entertainment GmbH (Flashmovie in a browser): http://files.turtle-entertainment.de/video/eslpromo.html
Intel Extreme Masters 2011/12 Global Challenge New York at the New York Comic Con:
When: Thursday, October 13 until Sunday, October 16, 2011.
Where: Javits Center, New York, USA
Please consider this appointment in your publication!
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Straße 189
Fon. +49 221 880449-231
Mobile +49 163 5196461
Fax. +49 221 880449-239