Press release 7 th December 2012, London, UK
BHG are very proud to announce the launch of International Snooker on PC and Mac, both versions feature cross play between platforms allowing Mac players to play PC players and in early 2013 they’ll be able to play against the existing iOS and Android gamers.
International Snooker is possibly the most realistic and yet approachable cue games available, BHG have crafted the new International Snooker for the past 14 months creating a feature rich experience topped off by brilliant multiplayer gaming.
- Career mode, play a full year’s calendar of events earning world ranking points, become world number one and win all 16 trophies.
- Practice mode, unlimited shots with no opponent.
- Quick play, choose form any unlocked venue and play VS AI or VS human player in customisable games, no. of reds, no. of frames, shot clock, etc.
- Multiple venues, 15 tournament venues, a Rileys club venue and the exclusive 147 VIP club (score a 147 break to qualify).
- Trophy cabinet, fill the cabinet with the 15 tournament trophies and the exclusive 147 cup.
- Equipment upgrades, earn the right to use better cues, better cues = better control and more power. Auto chalking.
- Achievements, earn achievements from simply pot the pink to score a century break.
- Multiplayer, play anyone, anywhere, anytime, PC vs Mac cross play.
- Real time chat, during multiplayer matches a chat window allows for ‘friendly’ banter.
- Replays, replay, pause, rewind, slow-mo any shot.
- Save and replay breaks, best 4 breaks can be saved.
- AI speed controls, no more waiting, run the AI at up to 4 times normal speed and get back to the table quicker.
- Full Rule set, ‘advanced’ rules such as play on and free ball.
- Balanced AI, produces a smooth difficulty curve based on your skill, world ranking and your current match status.
- Custom built physics engine, including spin options for swerve and back spin.
- Referee, voice over calling scores, fouls, player intro, etc. voiced by the world famous referee Michaela Tabb.
- Realistic crowd AI and ambience fx, reacting to the gameplay such as long shots and near misses.
- Stats, a record of your progress and good and bad percentages, also used for multiplayer skill level balancing.
- 8ball UK, 8ball US and 9ball pool modes.
PC version is available now on GamersGate.com
Mac version (International Snooker 2012) is available on the Mac App store on all Mac desktops.
Follow Big Head Games on the Web, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter: