CALGARY (January 4): Canadian app developer Robots and Pencils challenges you to save the damsel in distress over and over and over again in its upcoming physics-based puzzle game Catch the Princess HD. Play through more than 60 dungeon levels with a wide variety of challenges, cutting the chains that bind the poor princess to the ceiling. Plan your moves carefully, using bellows, pixie dust and physics to swing the princess’ cage past dangerous obstacles, as you guide her into the waiting arms of a fang-toothed admirer.
Catch the Princess now available on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Catch the Princess includes:
- Over 60+ Levels of physics-based princess rescue (and more on the way)
- Hours of gameplay with no loading time
- Beautiful Retina HD graphics
- Over 200 Crystals to collect
- The Advanced Princess-In-Cage-Of-Weeping-Death Physics Engine
- A host of GameCenter Achievements to brag about
- Haunting audio by the renowned Steve Sim, former sound designer at BioWare
The game’s official website features the debut video, and can be found at http://robotsandpencils.com/factory/catch-the-princess.
About Robots and Pencils
We love to make things. We started out as a 2-person husband-and-wife team (one robot, one pencil), inspired by 37signals. Today we have offices (think: small, shanty like structures) throughout the world, including Calgary, Hong Kong & San Francisco. The team is made up of more than 70+ makers, building apps for the consumer and enterprise. We’ve had the #4 top grossing app in North America, two #1 Apps in the UK, and enough Top 10s that listing them would just be uncouth. The Robots are the programmers and the Pencils are the designers, in case you were wondering. More information at http://robotsandpencils.com.