27 June, London, UK: Origin8 are pleased to announce that their latest iPhone strategy game‘Sentinel 2: Earth Defense’ has been approved by Apple and is now on sale on the App Store for $2.99 or regional equivalent.‘Sentinel 2: Earth Defense’ is the sequel to Origin8’s breakout hit, the acclaimed sci fi tower defense‘Sentinel: Mars Defense’. A full description, screenshots and an official gameplay trailer can be found at http://www.origin8.com/sentinel2.
A brief rundown of what’s new in Sentinel 2:
- Unleash the Sentinel’s incredible ship weapons system– if you’ve got the power to do so…
- Deploy mobile attack drones to harass the enemy and augment static defenses.
- Construct boosters to buff your offense, and upgrade to top-tier towers for devastating special moves!
- Pit yourself against previously unseen members of the star spawned horde.
- Mission mode provides quick tactical challenges. Beat a scenario to earn achievements!
- Full online highscores, achievements, friends and chat using the OpenFeint system
- Exclusive new music written by Specimen A
- Includes the classic features that made‘Sentinel: Mars Defense’ a critical hit.
Get‘Sentinel 2: Earth Defense’ from http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=320388936&mt=8.‘Sentinel: Mars Defense’ is available for $1.99 at http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=305974985&mt=8.
Thanks for your time, and enjoy the game!
About us: Origin8 is an innovative new developer specialising in Apple iPhone/iPod Touch and Blackberry software. Founded by industry veterans Jez San&Foo Katan, Origin8's vibrant team is based in Camden, London, UK. For more information see http://www.origin8.com.
Further enquiries are welcome. Press and Media Contact: email@example.com