Bracknell, UK - 29 th March 2012 – Kalypso Media is pleased to announce the upcoming availability of new downloadable content its popular airline management simulation – Airline Tycoon 2. The new content, dubbed “Honey Airlines”, will add a new playable character, along with new missions and additional gameplay features.
The “Honey Airlines” DLC will arrive in mid-April on Windows PC, and will be available for purchase via the Kalypso Launcher and other digital platforms for £6.49/€6.99. This DLC requires the original Airline Tycoon 2 game to play.
Mamma Mia! Airline Tycoon 2 gains Italian flair with the new “Honey Airlines” DLC. Mario Zucchero is back in the airline business, and just like in the good old days, it’s all about power, dough and amore. Play the entire previous campaign plus two new missions with Mario, and learn what’s driven the fiery Italian back to the airline business. As an additional feature, this DLC introduces cargo flights, opening another source of income to aspiring Tycoons.
- New character: Mario Zucchero, completely voiced with his own story
- New airline: Honey Airlines
- Two additional campaign missions
- Cargo: Visit the new cargo hangar location and transport goods all over the world!
- All new features can also be used with the existing characters
For more information about Airline Tycoon 2, please visit http://www.airline-tycoon2.com.