Buenos Aires – (Feb 15, 2012)
New event starts on February 15th
NGD Studios announces today the release of the first event of 2012: Carnival!
Enter the world of Regnum to get into a new tropical island and join the party. Lose yourself in the deep jungle and find the island secrets defeating the most colorful enemy to date: King Momo!
“Regnum is developed in Latin America and we are proud to include special content that resonates with our cultural vibe when we have the chance. Everyone has done St.Valentine events a thousand times now. How about joining the biggest party in the world instead?” said Andrés Chilkowski, Studio Director -while holding a Caipirinha-.
Exciting new features!
If you’ve tried Regnum Online in the past, this is a great time to come back and check out the amazing new features and improvements the game has received during 2011 including:
- Completely Reworked Graphic User Interface: The UI has been re-thought form the ground up adding and new improved functionality and a stylish new graphic design.
- Warmasters – play a new meta-class specially designed for RvR war with unique quests, equipment, mounts and spells.
- Achievement System: A new way to brag about with your friends
- Improved creatures: New and improved graphics and animations for Cyclops, Werewolves & Trolls.
- New quests: Dozens new quests to complete.
- New mounts: Including magical Unicorns, fierce Elemental horses, and the crazy looking giant Turkey.
- New weapon designs: A massive overhaul of all weapons. Every weapon now looks cooler than the last!
- Map expansion and re-design: Never get lost with a new super-accurate map and mini-map, with dynamic markers pointing to all the important locations.
- Revamped settings and decorations: The world of Regnum has never looked so good.
- New Forts & Castles: New amazing graphics and exciting new gameplay mechanics for all the forts and castles in the game!
- Dual Wielding: Now warriors can finally look as cool as Drizzt Do'Urden.
- New equipment: Off-hand weapons, Bracelets and Quivers.
- New level cap! The level cap was extended to Level 60.
As every year, NGD Studios will be attending GDC in San Francisco. Be sure to contact us if you like to meet with us to talk about opportunities and our future plans!
About NGD Studios
NGD Studios is Latin America’s leading developer of high end 3D online games. Founded in 2002, in Buenos Aires, Argentina NGD is greatly recognized by Regnum Online, the biggest MMO made in Latin America. NGD is using its extensive experience in building player vs. player and cooperative game play to create intense, engaging and really social high quality games, for PC, Consoles and other platforms.
For more information contact:
Andrés Chilkowski, Studio Director, NGD Studios