For Immediate Release
Sharon, MA, March 31st, 2009– Tri Synergy, Inc. ( www.trisynergy.com) and Gingerbread Studios ( www.gingerbreadstudios.net) are pleased to announce that their addicting new casual shooter, Jonathan Kane: The Protector, will be coming to North American retail! Now players will be able to take the role of a hardened British mercenary charged with protecting both his beautiful comrade Jennifer from capture and the world from certain destruction!
Scarlet Vengeance, a fanatical terrorist faction, is searching for a powerful ancient artifact to unleash its devastating power on the planet’s most historic peace conference. But before these villains can find the artifact and thrust the world into darkness, they must kidnap the one person who knows its location: beautiful US archaeologist Jennifer Guile.
The only thing standing between these fanatics and Jennifer is you– Jonathan Kane: The Protector!
Packed with action, suspense, intrigue, love and betrayal, Jonathan Kane: The Protector is a searing first-person shooter featuring intense and visceral fire-fights combined with stunning stealth interludes. When faced with an immutable malevolence like the terrorist group, Scarlet Vengeance, you are the planet’s only hope for survival! The thrilling plot unravels through riveting in-game and cinematic cutscenes that immerse you in a living, breathing world where danger lurks around every corner.
• Outsmart and outmaneuver your enemies during tense, tactical stealth missions.
• Utilize cover as you engage highly trained, heavily armed enemies in intense and tactical combat!
• Battle your foes in a living, breathing world, which responds to your actions with stunning realism.
• The player can use the environment as cover, lean out from behind it and shoot at enemies with minimal exposure, and even blind fire around corners when severely pinned down.
• Superb world physics where the player is able to shoot enemies– and be shot- through thin walls, adding a further tactical element.
• Enemies intelligently seek out and utilize cover– just like the player– making for some intense and tactically challenging combat.
• The player can disarm enemies by shooting the weapons from their hands, leaving the AI vulnerable. Once an enemy has been disarmed, they must either reach for a sidearm or run for cover– both of which take time.
• Enemies can grab civilians and use them as human shields, requiring the player to shoot with even greater precision in order to save the innocent.
• Fight the forces of Scarlet Vengeance, ranging from cannon fodder recruits to the faction’s elite guard as you seek to find the ancient and powerful artifact before the terrorists do.
• Titanic boss battles with a difference. Highly skilled and intelligent super enemies rather than stereotypical giants with endless hit points and just one or two weak spots.
• No more searching for unrealistic health packs and armor upgrades. Take too much damage too quickly and it’s game over. Find some cover and you’ll slowly recover.
• Numerous entertaining puzzles to solve, which challenge but never frustrate.
Jonathan Kane: The Protector will hit your favorite download portals&retail stores nationwide in June 2008.
Get more information on Jonathan Kane: The Protector from Tri Synergy’s product page.
ESRB Rating: MATURE with BLOOD and VIOLENCE.
About Tri Synergy
Founded in 1996 in Dallas, Texas, Tri Synergy is a computer and video game publishing company offering software developers an indispensable alternative to traditional affiliate label and licensing programs.
Tri Synergy actively encourages the creative process by relieving the developer of the time constraints inherent in managing the business factions of publishing a successful software title. Tri Synergy coordinates every key step for the developer including sales services, distribution, vendor relations, marketing, public relations, manufacturing, packaging, inventory management, fulfillment and more.
For more information, visit http://www.trisynergy.com.