OrangePixel releases Jumpy for Android devices: our tribute to the classic 80’s run and jump game genre.
Using your phone’s tilt sensors and touch screen, you guideJumpy through twelve levels spread across four worlds.
With big bright 8-bit pixel-art graphics, a fast game play, various monsters and hidden area’s, Jumpy should prove an interesting challenge to both the casual and hard core platform gamers.
Jumpy comes with OpenFeint integration for online high scores and unlock-able achievements.
- 8 bit pixel-art graphics; using a special trick to get a low-resolution feeling on all Android devices
- Random levels; making every game session a new but familiar experience
- Four interesting worlds with new challenges and an increasing difficulty
- Online rankings using OpenFeint
- A collection of challenging and unlock-able achievements
- Great retro chip-style sound effects
Everything about Jumpy can be found at the developer blogs: http://orangepixel.net/jumpy
OrangePixel was founded in 2004, and has been developing and designing game concepts for the mobile market. A strong focus on original ideas and mobile game concepts is quickly setting OrangePixel aside from the large market of rehashed ideas and branded content. With OneThumb game concepts like Rocketboy, Toddlers, Sliderkids, and new ideas like the critically acclaimed Mechanics; OrangePixel has the balls to be creative. For more information about OrangePixel, please visit www.orangepixel.netor follow us on Twitter.