Our company, EM Publish GmbH, would like to announce a new challenging and fantastic adventure game “Lost Underworld” for iPhone. Please find PR and further information below. Thank you beforehand for your time and consideration.
EZEme is a young and creative game developer possessing a deep understanding of the mobile entertainment market http://www.ezeme.net/
in cooperation with
EM Publish GmbH –mobile marketing company with the main focus on publishing games and fun apps for iOS and Android. http://em-publish.com/
are happy to announce their action game release - “Lost Underworld” App for iPhone.
About “Lost Underworld”:
Platform Requirements: iOS 2.0 or later
Release Date (iPhone): 9 September 2011
Release Date (iPad): end of September 2011
Price: USD 0.99
Promo Trailer: http://bit.ly/lost_underworld_trailer
AppStore Link: http://bit.ly/lostunderworld_appstore
Promo Code: on request
‘Lost Underworld’ was formed as an alloy of a vivid and jolly adventure and a good old challenge. Both parents and kids will be tempted to experience an exciting and fast-paced gameplay, with keen interest being supplemented by ambient music and eye-pleasing graphics. You play as a skater-boy who is so much into skating and frolic, that he puts all the town up-side down, ending in a mysterious cave, while fleeing from an outraged crowd. The game has two modes- adventure and survival, a possibility to submit your high-score using Facebook or Twitter, featuring classic Hall of Fame.
· 5 stages, representing the underground environment of the Earth crusts: dirt, ice, air, aqua, and magma.
· Survival flying game is combined with the truly absorbing jump-n-run adventure
· Dynamic and challenging gameplay that completely grabs your attention
· Marvelous music for deep gameplay immersion with vivid graphics paying its share
· Different difficulty levels for easy and jolly adventure for all
· Never the same! Randomly-generated levels to keep you interested and kill the feeling of constant repetitive boredom
· Suitable for all ages due to the games mixed nature
· Spirit of competition: try out survival mode for a traditional high-score competition with your friends.
· Submit your high-score via Facebook or Twitter and compete with people worldwide