Haarlem, The Netherlands– 26 October 2009– To celebrate the launch of the free Killing Floor“Level Up” content pack last week, Tripwire Interactive and Iceberg Interactive have released a brand new trailer to showcase the new features and content added in the pack. We have noticed a staggering climb in players over the demo-weekend and the new content seemed to go down very well. If you didn’t grab your chance yet, watch this new trailer now and enter the engrossing world of Killing Floor. The trailer can be found on GamesPress, the Iceberg Interactive website or the official Killing Floor website: www.killingfloorthegame.com
The details for the Free Content Pack:
• 3 New maps: Bedlam, Wyre and Waterworks.
• New specimen: the Husk. Adds more tactics to the game as this is a long range attacking enemy.
• Introduction of a 7th Perk: Demolition. With this new Perk you become a specialist in proximity charges and grenade launchers, adding even more tactical depth to the team’s ability to stop the advancing hordes.
• A new perk level for all perks increasing the max level from 5 up to 6 including new benefits for all classes.
• 7 New Weapons, varying from the medic gun to cure teammates from a distance, to various automatic guns and shotgun additions, as well as several weapons for the all new Demolition Perk.
• 20+ New Steam Achievements, upping the total to 60+. Getting them all feeds the need to play.
• Revamped User Interface.
• The first ever total conversion mod for Killing Floor entitled“Defense Alliance 2” released over Steam as an official mod for KF.
About Tripwire Interactive
Based in Roswell, Georgia, Tripwire Interactive is an entertainment software developer and publisher founded in 2005 by the award winning mod team and winners of the“$1,000,000 Make Something Unreal” competition. Released in early 2006, Tripwire Interactive’s debut retail title Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 has achieved both critical and commercial success garnering several awards including“Multiplayer Game of the Year” and“FPS of the Year” for 2006. With Red Orchestra ranking as one of the most played PC Multiplayer games in the world and 400,000 units sold on PC, Tripwire Interactive have proven that with hard work, determination, and great distribution partners, independent game developers can still make a big splash in the games industry. Killing Floor, Tripwire’s second title, jumped straight to the top of the Steam best-seller list and instantly became one of the top-ten most played FPS games in the world. Following on from the success of self-publishing Killing Floor, Tripwire are now publishing third-party titles in stores in North America, starting with the award-winning Zeno Clash. For more information visit Tripwire Interactive’s website at www.tripwireinteractive.com
About Iceberg Interactive
Iceberg Interactive is a fast expanding videogame publisher set to make a splash in the interactive entertainment industry. Staffed with industry veterans and with offices in key locations around the world, Iceberg Interactive is a new alternative for developers looking to bring their products to a worldwide audience. Iceberg Interactive’s portfolio of products includes titles for both the PC and console platforms, with a special focus on the casual gamer and specialty niche products. This is reflected in our line-up which includes simulators, tycoon, adventure, action and brain-training games.
When it comes to games… don’t just play… play it cool.
For more information visit www.iceberg-interactive.com to keep up with the latest breaking news.