Within Kungfu Legend, players are given a fair balance of PvE and PvP.
Take a break from the exhausting PvE and switch to level PvP rank in the PvP zone. PvP zones contain categories which range from Free, Expert, Master zone and Match Arena. All zones are designed with thrilling challenges.
Kungfu Legend’s PvP system enable players to level their PvP rank, which unlocks more content.
There are different zones for players to join. Each zone comes with restrictions except Free Zone.
- Free Zone: No Restriction. Players of ALL PvP Rank is allowed to enter. However, they earn lesser PvP experience in this zone.
- Expert Zone: Only PvP Rank 2 and below are allowed to enter this zone. A zone specially designed for new PvP entrants to level faster.
- Master Zone: Once players obtain PvP Rank 2 and above, they are allowed to enter the Master Zone for a full fast pace PvP experience and better rewards.
- Match Area: An area which only opens when there is a competition is going on.
Beside zones dedicated to balance the PvP experience, there are further features to bring PvP enjoyment to the maximum level.
Enough of boring PvPs. Create your own Team Deathmatch, Team Competition or even Survival Game. Players now have the ability to choose the way they want to PvP.
PvP Rules and Rewards
PvP Experience: Earn from PvP matches to level up PvP Rank.
PvP Points: Determines the amount of points you won from a match, which can be used to exchange for PvP items.
1) During PvP, when player scores a first blood when they killed the first opponent. A symbol will appear on top of the player’s head.
2) First blood can be snatched away from another player by killing them.
3) When the match ends, the last player that holds the First Blood symbol will be rewarded with additional PvP Experience and PvP Points
4) When the player holding the First Blood symbol got leaves, the First Blood symbol will disappear and the next player to strike a kill will get the First Blood symbol.
Double Kill: When 2 opponents are killed within an interval of 10 seconds, the player will receive bonus PvP Experience and PvP Points
Triple Kill: When 3 opponents are killed within an interval of 10 seconds, the player will receive bonus PvP Experience and PvP Points
Quadruple Kill: When 4 opponents are killed within an interval of 10 seconds, the player will receive bonus PvP Experience and PvP Points
Other than PvP, there are many more action packed feature waiting to be discovered in Kungfu Legend.
Official Website: http://www.kungfulegend.com