This year, the Kwismas celebrations will start in the Trool Fair
with a new attraction that will catapult players in the World of Kwismas
Character of all levels will be able to enjoy the celebration together, and
the Kwismas World has even been made available for both subscribers and non-subscribers
As soon as players set foot on this “new world”, their character will be directly affected and
will see their spells replaced by 4 new exclusive ones, to bring new PvP perspectives and encourage team battles.
What Kwismas is about:
· A “Pvp” area especially designed for the wildest snowball fights of the World of Twelve,
· Gifts that can be placed under the kwismas trees and will only open from December 25 th,
· 2 Dungeons, Father Kwismas' lair and the Father Kwismas' house,
· An exclusive quest line designed for kwismas, that will reward you with the new emote “Throw A Snowball”,
· 5 titles including the “Father/Mother Kwismas” obtainable with one of these quests,
· 5 achievements, one of which will require you to throw 100 snowballs,
· But also 12 Haven-Bag decorations, 5 new monsters, 1 Kwismas set, 5 consumables and 3 fairyworks!
Screenshots are available here
You can find out more about WAKFU update 1.9 in the dedicated article