Paris, FRANCE, 12 July 2007– Creators of Ironstorm™, the Bet on Soldier™ trilogy, and more recently Speedball2™ remake, Kylotonn today announces the development of CRUSADERS, Invasion of Constantinople.
As Action game specialist, Kylotonn devotes all its know-how to this new Action/Adventure title on PC and Next-gen consoles platforms.
Renowned for its rich and original universes, Kylotonn today renews the 4th crusade. The end of 12th century is nearing. The Pope Innocent 3rd launches a new crusade in order to conquest the holy city, given up few years earlier to the Sultan Solomon armies. While the High Franc Barons mobilize for this new great epic, the meeting with Prince Alexis, Byzantine Empire throne descendant, will change the course of history: This crusade will never go further than Constantinople…
- Select one of the three knights engaged in this adventure and fight against Byzantine Empire troopers, in the heart of Crusaders army.
- Choose your equipment among more than 150 weapons of various categories (blades, axes, flails, crossbows…) - Learn new combos by engaging in a Crusaders Faction such as the well-known Templars.
- Get new skills and make your character evolve through a deep apprenticeship besides fencing instructors.
- Provide your character with new armors and equipments.
- Recruit and lead a squadron of up to 4 mercenaries, give them orders and get their help to accomplish your mission.
- Cross about 20 distinct environments through 12th Century Europe and get involved in the conquest of the richest city in the world: Constantinople. Fight in the heart of its most famous monuments in 3D, from Hagia Sophia to the Theodosian Walls…
Kylotonn Studio Creative Director Yann Tambellini gives details on the origin of the game and its creation idea:“As independent developers, we set out to bring a renewal in universes treated in video games. Being an architecture enthusiast, I’ve discovered in Constantinople city a tasty mix of Orient and Occident, which will transport gamers beyond traditional RPG Dungeons and enchanted forests universes”.
Kylotonn is an independent Parisian studio created in 2002. After Ironstorm™, the Bet on Soldier™ trilogy, and more recently, Speedball2™ development, Kylotonn now has a strong experience of high level action games. Based on in house proprietary tools and technology KT Engine V2.0, all its games follow a solid production process. Today, Kylotonn team is made of over thirty people.
Press Contact :
18/20 rue Soleillet
T +33 (0) 1 43 15 08 17
F +33 (0) 1 43 15 08 14