Irvine, California - Mobile game developer, Skejo Studios today introduces Lab Bunnies, its new vertical platformer for iPhone & iPod devices. Lab Bunnies is a casual, puzzle platformer accessible to all players, with challenges for the die hard gamers.
After the first sheep were cloned, they were sent away in secret. Nobody thought they would start cloning experiments of their own.
Now in Lab Bunnies, bound your way through various experiments testing the growing intellect of the various cloned bunnies. Using one touch controls, munch carrots, navigate traps, change colors and more.
Could jumping toward the light be any more fun?
- Over 200 sections to complete, presented in 72 levels and 3 different worlds
- iPhone 5 ready, along with iPhone 4(S)/iPod Retina and iPhone 3GS resolutions
- Casual game play, with challenges for the die hard gamers
- Intuitive one touch controls, with alternative Left/Right/Jump buttons
- iCloud progress syncing (get a new iOS device and your progress goes with you)
- Game Center Leader Boards and Achievements
- iPhone 5 ready
- iPhone 4(S) & 4th Gen iPod Retinal-graphics
- Playable on non-retinal devices
- Requires iOS 4.2 or later
- 21.0 MB
iPhone: 5, 4S, 4, & 3GS
iPod Touch: 5th, 4th & 3rd generation
Pricing and Availability:
Lab Bunnies will have a launch discount of 50%, priced at $0.99 for one week and is available worldwide through the App Store in the Puzzle and Arcade categories. Regularly priced at $1.99.
Skejo Studios http://www.skejo.com ;
Lab Bunnies http://www.skejo.com/lab-bunnies.htm ;
Purchase and Download https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lab-bunnies/id532257972