Slitherine and Illustrious Software are proud to announce the release of a free downloadable version of Conquest ! Medieval Realms.
Conquest! is the brand new puzzle/strategy game from Slitherine packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming. Hot on the heels of the games release comes the free lite version because until you’ve played this game you won’t believe how addictive it is! All this for only£11.99!
The lite version includes two randomly generated skirmish maps and a limited feature set, whilst the full game includes billions of random maps, 2 complete campaigns, 8 player multiplayer and a scenario and campaign editor.
Conquest was developed by Illustrious Software and has been released through Slitherine Software’s Kameleon Project, the scheme set up by Slitherine to help indie developers bring their games to market. This is the 3rd game to come through the Kameleon Project with many more to follow.
• Conquest! is a simple game to learn, but you will need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
• Play games with up to 8 human players across a LAN or the internet.
• Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the campaign or skirmish modes.
• Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
• Use the included editors to create your own maps and campaigns
• Play as the English or the French in the Hundred Years War, or fight the Wars of the Roses.
Download the free lite version from http://www.slitherine.com/files/conquest/conquest_lite.exe
For more information or to buy the full game, go to http://www.slitherine.com/games/conquest_pc