14 June, 2012
P J F X
Sydney, Australia – 14 June 2012 – The Sydney based game and animation studio PJFX today announced “Space Shoot”, a new quirky shooting game featuring multi-touch controls, full HD 3D graphics, fun characters and sounds, is now for sale on the iTunes App Store and is free to download on Google play.
Space Shoot is the new tablet arcade game from PJFX. A new school take on the classic game "Asteroids". Go after the greedy Alien King and his goons to return the planet's water. The only rule is, shoot everything!
- Unique multi-touch control scheme
- Full HD 3D animated graphics
- Quirky and fun sound effects
- Six different colorful worlds
- A crazy cast of characters and targets
- Powerful Laser, Pulser and Missile weapons
- Power-up! With Shields and bombs
- Incredible "Streak Boosts"
- Leader board keeps track of your best scores in survival mode
Game Title : Space Shoot
Genre : shooting game
Platform : App store ( iPhone / iPad) and Google Play ( Android phone and tablets) Category in store : Game > Arcade Release date : 14th June, 2012
Price : AUS$0.99 for iPhone, AUS$1.99 for iPad , Free for Android devices
Suppliier : PJFX
Spaceshoot website : www.spaceshoot.com
Spaceshoot Trailer : http://youtu.be/LFMYJpsAi_E iPad HD version : http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/space-shoot-hd/id530816472?mt=8
iPhone version : http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/space-shoot!/id533659034?mt=8
PJFX website : www.pjfx.com
For all inquiries and review requests : email@example.com