RELEASE DATE: Holiday 2009
PUBLISHER: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and MTV Games
DEVELOPER: Traveller’s Tales and Harmonix (Xbox 360, Wii and PS3)
Traveller’s Tales and Harmonix in partnership with Backbone Entertainment, a Foundation 9 Entertainment studio (DS)
GENRE: Rhythm Based Music Game
PLATFORMS: Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Wii™, Nintendo DS™, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system
LEGO® Rock Band® merges two of the most popular videogame franchises to deliver a unique family-friendly music experience that will take tweens, teens, families and gamers of all ages on a wild journey to rock stardom in order to“Build a Band and Rock the Universe.” Combining the authentic multiplayer music experience of Rock Band® with the accessibility, customization and humor of LEGO® games, LEGO Rock Band allows players to create their own unique rock star style and customize their own avatars, band members, roadies, and managers. As players successfully complete songs and rock challenges, they can collect LEGO studs, unlock additional content and build amazing vehicles, which can take their band from local gigs at rock clubs to epic stadium shows and even fantasy settings on Earth and beyond.
• Rock along to current hits and classic favorites that the whole family will enjoy including Jackson 5’s“I Want You Back”, Foo Fighters’“Breakout”, Vampire Weekend’s“A-Punk”, Blur’s“Song 2”, Carl Douglas’“Kung Fu Fighting”, Europe’s“The Final Countdown”, Good Charlotte’s“Boys and Girls” and Pink’s“So What”, just to name a few!
• Use the LEGO character customizer to create and personalize your band, instruments and entourage.
• Pull off killer riffs in LEGO themed Rock Power challenges to perform amazing feats such as destroying a giant robot, summoning a storm or demolishing a skyscraper.
• Build fame LEGO style by completing songs to collect LEGO elements - build cooler vehicles, progress to new venues and unlock new characters and instruments.
• Express yourself with a personalized LEGO Rock Den that can be accessorized and decorated to perfectly suit your rock style.
• All-access gaming! Start off on Easy, work your way up to Expert or try out the newly introduced Super Easy setting created especially for budding rock stars!
• Rock out using Rock Band instruments, as well as other music game controllers.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Tel: (0)207 984 6718
©2009 Harmonix Music Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Harmonix, Rock Band and all related titles and logos are trademarks of Harmonix Music Systems, Inc., a MTV Networks company. Rock Band developed by Harmonix Music Systems, Inc. MTV: Music Television, MTV Games and all related titles and logos are trademarks of MTV Networks, a division of Viacom International Inc. LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. Backbone and the Backbone logo are trademarks of Backbone Entertainment, a Foundation 9 Entertainment company. "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and“PS3” is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. Wii and Nintendo DS are trademarks of Nintendo.©2009 Nintendo. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
WBIE LOGO, WB SHIELD:™&© Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.