93 Games, Ascaron and Cyanide are pleased to present the first official gameplay video from their upcoming Action/RPG– Loki. In this new trailer, viewers will dive into the game's rich fantasy world and meet the Norse Warrior, the toughest of the four playable characters in the game.
After his village is laid to waste, this rugged follower of Odin takes axe in hand and begins his journey to defeat Seth, the evil god of chaos. On his way, the Norse Warrior will have to face gigantic enemies such as Fafnir the dragon, the Hydra and many other fantastical and legendary creatures.
Watch the trailer (streaming)
Download the video (61 Mb)
And don't forget to check in next week for our next video introducing the Aztec Shaman.
For more information about Loki, the exciting hack 'n slash role-playing game, visit http://www.loki-game.com
Loki is a pure Hack 'n Slash action- RPG in development by Cyanide studio. The game takes players on an incredible journey through four great mythologies. Loki allows the player to take-on the role of one of four heroes - a mighty Norse warrior, a fierce Greek fighter, a powerful Egyptian sorcerer or a skilled Aztec shaman. Each hero comes from a different mythological background, and during the epic adventure of the game's campaign, the player will be faced with a multitude of varied enemies. Hundreds of creatures and opponents of every kind have been created for the game, so that the player is going to have to fight their way past mythological creatures including skeletons, giant spiders, centaurs, mummies, harpies, wild animals, and a vast array of soldiers, all culminating in showdowns with formidable bosses such as Medusa, Fenrir the wolf or Fafnir the dragon. Each boss has a particular way of fighting so the player must discover his weak points. Players will be able to collect or exchange thousands of items, including 500 unique objects, such as Thor's hammer or Achilles' armor.
• An epic adventure through four great mythologies– Aztec, Egyptian, Greek and Norse– allowing the player to live through many of the key episodes that mark these cultures (the siege of Troy, Ragnarok, etc.) and setting him in the path of the most prominent figures within each episodes (Achilles, Thor, Akhenaton,…).
• Choose from four different heroes with their own attributes and powers. Each hero has a vast array of spells and skills to help him in his quest.
• More than 100 beautifully detailed monsters of all shapes and sizes.
• Dare to take on mythological creatures that struck fear into the hearts of our ancestors, including Fenrir the giant wolf, the Minotaur in his labyrinth.
• Weapons, being made of two parts (loosely "handle" + "cutting edge") and from different materials, can be customised at the village forge to change characteristics. Magic runes can also multiply a weapon's wonder.
• Play the adventure with your friends as part of a group or take-on others in PvP mode inside a dedicated on-line arena or dice with death by taking-up one of the on-line challenges.