In the lead up to next month’s beta launch, Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior has revealed two of the six most ruthless and notorious warriors included in the new expansion pack from Torn Banner based on the Spike TV original series, “Deadliest Warrior.” In addition to the Samurai and Spartan, Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior also let players take on the role of a Viking, Knight, Pirate and Ninja.
Can the Knight’s armor defeat the Samurai’s swift swordplay? Will the Spartan’s monstrous shield overcome the Viking’s throwing axe?
You’ll get a chance to find out in battle when Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior for PC heads into beta next month. To get you ready for the melee, below is a list of features for the Viking warrior:
· Dual-wield one-handed weapons
· 3-hit combos, which can end in double-handed strike
· Combos get faster as they go
· Can carry a shield
· Can throw shield
· Can throw axes
· Customizable beard colors
· Can unlock bear furs
· Balanced in health and movement speed
· Tries to close the distance and overwhelm opponents with fast strikes
Let me know if you would like access to the beta and I’ll be sure to add your name to the list.
Check out the full Viking class video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4nghHXhaMk