MANAGE YOUR FOOTBALL CLUB–MyFC
20th October 2010
My Interactive Limited– Rotherham, South Yorkshire
My Interactive in conjunction with Microsoft® is proud to announce the release of Manage Your Football Club (MyFC) kicking off the debut season of Windows® Phone 7.
This visually stunning simulation of‘the beautiful game’ enables you to manage clubs across the UK and Europe, experiencing the pressure of the unpredictability of the game and the heady heights of lifting silverware.
My Interactive has engaged the services of 360revelations, the Wakefield based developer, to bring the game to this new platform. My Interactive has redesigned the games artwork to Windows® Phone 7 Metrostyle.
• Manage any one of the 170 clubs from the English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Dutch leagues.
• Multiple save games enables you to manage 6 different clubs at a time.
• Customise match strategies, train players at team and individual level, negotiate contracts and create your dream squad.
• Buy and sell players on the transfer market from foreign teams.
• Scout and promote youth players.
• Prepare your squad for the season through friendly matches.
• Watch matches unfold with the ball radar and detailed live text commentary
• Adjust team tactics, replace tired or injured players to secure the win
• Comprehensive post match reports for all clubs in all leagues.
• Fully adaptable stats including fitness and overall skill.
• Easy to use game interface, graphics quality and usability
• Supporting English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
Tony Kavanagh, Business Development Director, My Interactive:“We are delighted to be working with Microsoft® by developing a launch app for the new Windows® Phone 7 and with 360revelations who have a proven track record in developing top quality games. We are committed to bringing this fantastic visual presentation to as many football fans as possible whilst continually developing and perfecting playability.
ABOUT MY INTERACTIVE LTD
Formed by two video games industry veterans, Tony Kavanagh and Roger Womack, who combined have over 50 years industry experience.
My Interactive is the publisher of International Snooker
My Interactive is the developer of TIFM (This Is Football Management) published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
My Interactive’s ultimate goal is to become the leading publisher of Sports Management Games in the Digital Download Space.
Press Contact : Tony Kavanagh firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing together several decades of experience in gaming and photographic technologies, 360revelations was created for the advanced development and sales of new mobile platform technology.
Working in MMO since 1995, they have developed state of the art 3D engines and unique technologies including‘FreeMotion®’ a‘hands off’ image viewing control.
Contacts: Mark Careless email@example.com