London, UK, June 19th 2009.
The Sports Director whistle blower Roger Womack, kicks off a host of new 1.2 update developments including the introduction of Home&Away Team Tables, Player Energy Displays, Team Selection Changes and more match graphics and animations
“Providing MYFC updates, based on the hours of play time feedback we have received, is central to MYFC’s ongoing development. Football management generally is always changing and evolving and Manage Your Football Club is doing the same on and off the pitch.”
Commented Roger Womack
“Working in response to MYFC managers’ feedback through our support web page, this latest 1.2 version update includes new Goal, yellow and red card animations added to the match screen, plus Cup and Divisional Prize Money will now feature, making those European player targets potentially even more of a reality”.
Manage Your Football Club (MYFC) 1.2 update will be available soon on Apple App Store
WHAT’S NEW IN THIS VERSION?
Version 1.2 contains the following enhancements :-
• Division prize money - Cash is awarded to each team at the end of the season, how much is decided by their division position.
• Cup prize money - prize money is awarded for winning in each round of the cup competitions
• Competition Prize money displayed on accounts screen
• Player energy displayed in match team lineups - See who is tired and would benefit from being substituted
• Rearrange team including sent off players in subs screen - When a player was sent off it was not possible to move him to another position on the pitch, frustrating if he was the goalkeeper
• Home and away league tables - View the league table for home matches only, and away matches only.
• Further balance related improvements to ball radar
• Player skills more robust
• New goal, injury, yellow and red card match screen animations
• Commentary amends
Manage Your Football Club is available for£3.49/$5.99 from Apple’s App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore
For more information visit or support please visit the MYFC website http://www.manageyourfootballclub.com/support.html
If you wish to review MYFC please contact firstname.lastname@example.org