dreamfab invites players to try Happy Hills on Mac today with the new trial version of the game.
Life in Euphoria was perfect until nasty blocks started to rain down on the Happy Hills and spread sadness throughout the land. Players have a limited number of bombs to remove the blocks from the Happy Hills and return happiness to Euphoria, so strategy plays a big role in success.
The trial version of Happy Hills for Mac includes:
- 16 playable levels, including four levels in Grassland, Arctic and Desert regions.
- Outstanding physics effects, guaranteeing loads of brain-teasing fun and rewards.
- Intuitive controls: Place bombs with just one click - easy to play, but challenging to master.
- A variety of different block types - wood, stone and metal - each with its own physical properties that can help rid the Happy Hills from the nasty blocks.
- BOSS BLOCKS!!
- Available for in-app purchase: Grassland, Arctic and Desert Region level packs, each with an additional 44 levels, even more block types and loads of new game elements.
About dreamfab GmbH & Co KG.
Founded in December 2010, dreamfab is based in Regensburg, Germany, and specializes in the production and publishing of premium casual games. In 2011 dreamfab published their first award-winning titles, "Demolition Dash" and "Happy Hills", and more recently, the highly successful "Saving Yello", "Chasing Yello" and "Word Wonders: The Tower of Babel". Other titles for iOS and Android will also be released in 2013.