Please update graphical assets and videos of Miner Wars 2081 on your web site. Some of you still display two year old screenshots, logo, trailers, etc.
New art pack contains logos, screenshots, skins, banners, product info – everything you need to properly showcase Miner Wars 2081.
Launch Date: Miner Wars 2081 will be released on November 28 th, 2012, on all major distribution platforms: Steam, Gamestop, Gamersgate, Desura and www.minerwars.com
By pre-purchasing Miner Wars 2081 you get instant access to BETA stage: www.minerwars.com
Marek Rosa & The Miner Wars Team
Miner Wars 2081
Miner Wars 2081 is a 6DOF action-survival space-shooter simulation-game set in the year 2081, 10 years after the destruction of all planetary objects in the Solar System.
You operate an advanced mining ship in a fully destructible and open-world environment, which remains persistent as you complete missions or play online with others. Realism and survival are key aspects of gameplay. Inventory and the way you use resources such as fuel, ammunition, oxygen, ore, and weapons are important when surrounded by dozens of warring factions.
The gameplay is driven by an epic story and offers a choice of single player, co-op, and death-match multi-player.
The story will introduce you to many types of missions: rescue, exploration, revenge, base defense, theft, transportation, stealth, search and destroy, pure harvesting, racing, or just flying around and destroying everything you see.
- Fully destructible and persistent (dig through asteroids, build / destroy space stations ...)
- Seamless transition between outdoor and indoor environments
- Full Solar System traveling (billions of sectors)
- 6DOF - six degrees of freedom
- Skill-based game
- Fast adrenaline-pumping action
- Joystick Support
- Story campaign - 31 epic missions
- Mining and Exploration – Players are encouraged to explore and harvest
- Trading & Looting
- 50 weapons, armors, medicines, tools...
- 22 player ships
- RPG-like / Survival game-play
- Co-op up to 16 players
- Death-match up to 16 players
Survival & Sandbox
- Factions (Fourth Reich, Euro-American Confederation, China …)
- Devoted community which crowd-funded the development
- In-game editor
Gameplay time: about 15 hours of straight game play, but could take you much longer considering the free-roaming / sandbox gameplay, in-game editor and multi-player
ABOUT KEEN SOFTWARE HOUSE:
Keen Software House a. s. is an independent software development and publishing company focused on creating innovative video games. We are passionate gamers who love developing games, and we are committed to making the kinds of games that players crave.
NOTE TO EDITORS:
Game page: http://www.MinerWars.com/
(Feel free to use pictures, videos and texts from this site to preview the Miner Wars game)
Press contact: email@example.com
Company web-site: http://www.KeenSWH.com/