London, UK– November 20, 2007
MobilityZone Ltd, a mobile phone games developer&publisher, announced the acquisition of a worldwide exclusive license for the most famous character to emerge from the web and mobile phones, Crazy Frog.
The first games from the Crazy Frog series of games,“Crazy Frog Racer” is ready now
The frog is back!
Ride with The Annoying Thing in a high octane riot through cityscapes and underground mayhem.
Blast your opponents, picking up many power ups and super boosts.
This is your chance to either join The Annoying Thing or help beat him.
- Variety of Game modes including
- Up to 20 levels
- 3 Crazy Frogs with different abilities to choose from
- 7 opponents to fight with
- Up to 8 players on the track (behind character view)
- Number of weapons, items and power up’s during the course
- Up to 10 mini-games
- Dozens of quests to pass trough the race course
- Great player animations and behaviors
- Many track obstacles and objects
- Online feature– collect points and then send it to server
- Different weather conditions– real impact on the game play
- QUICK RACE: Single race, just pick up random road, a character and be the first on the finish line. Gain points to write your name in online high score.
- STORY: about 30 different races to pass trough during the mode. Each one with different combination of quests, mini-games and conditions player needs to pass.
- CHALLENGE: Around 30 different quests unlocked after pass in Story Mode. Examples:
Finish with 50% energy
Eliminate 3 contenders before race is over
Grab 30 bonus crowns
Finish the race without using speed up pods
On each checkpoint last one will end the race, be the first one on the last checkpoint to win the game (just like eliminator mode in Burnout series)
Supported phones: All major handsets in the market (more than 700 handsets).
About MobilityZone Ltd
MobilityZone Ltd a world–wide leading developer and publisher of mobile content and applications. MobilityZone Ltd produces and maintains the largest, freshest catalogue of licensed content from all of the major publishing companies and other top producers. Worldwide sales, distribution and marketing channels. Mobile media can come in forms such as ringtones, Themes, graphics, Java games, video, messaging, and multimedia. Whether you're a wireless company needing content, or you're an entertainment or media company that has content to offer, partnering with MobilityZone is an opportunity to succeed in the exciting new mobile media market.
For more information please contact our Sales Department at Info@MobilityZone.net