13th February 2013 – Letchworth UK
Publisher PQube, along with Milestone, one of the most recognized racing videogame developers for consoles and PC, unveils the new exclusive ‘Game Modes’ included in MotoGP™13 , due for release in June 2013.
“This all new reboot of the MotoGP™ game franchise will offer players a 360° experience based on pure realism”, comments Michele Caletti, MotoGP™13’s Game Director. “We’re working hard on this new project referencing forums regularly , the Official Facebook Fan Page and quotes for collecting feedback which will allow us to create a game as close as possible to players’ needs. For example, we’ve introduced one of the most requested features by fans: SPLIT SCREEN” , concludes Caletti .
MotoGP™13’s Game Modes:
- Grand Prix – Pick your rider, team, track and category, then customise your options, set the weather conditions, opponents’ AI difficultly level, qualifying session update with 2013 new rules or the entire weekend race.
- World Championship – Prove your riding abilities by completing the entire MotoGP ™ 2013 World Championship in either Moto3 ™, Moto2 ™ or MotoGP . In-depth customization gives you the chance to choose a section of the championship (minimum 4 – maximum 18 races), select the tracks, choose a preferred order or repeat one single track until you master it. The aim is to be the World Champion!
- Time Attack – A timeless game mode where you can ride unfinished laps, modify bike settings and participate in technical meetings to improve your performance. The best lap time for each category will be uploaded onto the Worldwide Leaderboard.
- Career –The brand new career mode lets you build your racing career, race after race, from your rookie debut, through Moto3™, Moto2™ all the way to the MotoGP ™ World Champion title! Advice from your ever present Personal Manager gives you feedback on your performance and assigns objectives. Between races, your Motorhome is the place to be, from here you can customise your rider and career elements or unlock new deals and teams, depending on your Reputation. Be completely immersed in the MotoGP universe!
- Online Multiplayer – Experience the Grand Prix and World Championship modes online, racing against friends! In the Sprint Season mode you can start from Moto3™ and jump directly to the desirable MotoGP™ class by meeting certain objectives.
- Real in-game Events - A constantly updated online feed of events based on actual real-world races, as they happen throughout the 2013 season: Relive all the thrills within days of seeing them live!
To watch the MotoGP ™ 2013 announcement video click here: http://youtu.be/UgysfvRQdv4
PQube is a publisher, distributor and service provider for the interactive entertainment industry with a global reach from its UK offices in Letchworth and Doncaster and European network.
Publishing and distributing games, consoles and accessories and covering all major formats and digital channels, PQube has established a track record of success and together with its key partners handles several major franchises in the UK and European markets including WRC 3, BlazBlue, History Channel Great Battles, Arcana Heart, MX Mud, SBK, CrashTime, Persona 4 Arena as well as Sega, Sonic, Street Fighter 2 and Atari retro console ranges.
Through its services division PQube offers business development, marketing and PR services together with a range of support services including web design, e-commerce, production, and fulfilment solutions. For more information visit www.pqube.co.uk
Founded in Milan in 1996, Milestone S.r.l. is the biggest Italian videogames developer and it is recognized worldwide as a leading Studio specialized in racing titles. The company is unique in the Italian scenario thanks to an obsessive desire for quality combined with an elaborate attention to detail which have always been the trademarks and philosophy of the company. SBK® Superbike World Championship series and the official game of the World Rally Championship represent two clear examples. For more information please visit www.milestone.it.
About Moto GP/Dorna:
Dorna Sports is an international sports management, marketing and media company, founded in 1988. The organisation has its headquarters in Madrid, and further branch offices in Barcelona, London and Tokyo. Dorna has been the exclusive commercial and television rights holder for the FIM Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix MotoGP since 1992. With more than 60 years of history MotoGP™ is the pinnacle of motorcycle racing. Dorna has an all-encompassing Grand Prix event management philosophy, with 360º direct involvement in all areas of the MotoGP™ World Championship. Dorna has additional involvement in further motorcycling events, such as the Spanish National Championship (CEV) and the Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup, which seeks to promote the development of the next generation of riding talent.
" ", "PlayStation", "PS3" and "" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. "" is a trademark of the same company. Also, "" is a trademark of the same company. "" is a registered trademark of Sony Corporation. Trademarks are property of their respective owners.