Believe it! NARUTO, the reigning property for boys 9-14 on television and online, battles onto the Wii platform again from TOMY Corporation and D3Publisher with NARUTO: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2. Developed by Eighting, NARUTO: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 has an all new original storyline created for the North American audience and features the largest character roster yet for the Clash of Ninja series. The latest iteration of the hit fighting game represents a huge progression from the previous game, including never-before-seen modes, improved visual presentation, and polished gameplay mechanics. Using their favorite characters from VIZ Media’s hit animated series NARUTO, players can intensify special ninja techniques or perform“hand signs” mid-battle with the Wii remote; or opt for the Classic or the GameCube controller for a more traditional fighting game experience. The only four-player NARUTO fighting game series available, NARUTO: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 will support widescreen (16:9) and progressive scan at 480p when it releases this fall.
• Brand new storyline specifically created for North American audience– The story will expand on the episodes of the popular television series.
• Over 30 characters– Game characters include favorites like Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi; along with some new to the Clash of Ninja series and some fighters developed especially for the title.
• Improved visuals– Game will feature an original opening movie created by Studio Pierrot, rendered cinematic sequences and widescreen (16:9) and progressive scan at 480p.
• Multiple exciting game modes– Players can fight in story mode, one to four-player multiplayer versus mode or other new exciting battle modes for the ultimate ninja experience.
• Intuitive game controls– Easy-to-learn controls allow players to execute combos and access favorite moves on any controller: Wii remote, GameCube or classic controller.
Published By: TOMY Corporation
Distributed By: D3Publisher
Developed By: Eighting
Release Date: Fall 2008
Platform: Nintendo Wii™
ESRB Rating: Rating Pending (“T” for Teen expected)
Contact: Rannie Yoo
D3Publisher of America