Dutch publishers Xing Interactive have announced a new range of casual PC games to be released in August. Initially going out in French/English/Dutch packaging the company aims at the Benelux market but will extend its reach to export territories at the same time.
The concept of Snack Games is to have a small bite (in this case a game) for in between which symbolises the general nature of casual games. Both an online and a retail presence for the range is planned and Xing Interactive are discussing international distribution with various prospective and existing partners.
The first 12 titles in the snack Games range will be:
1. Dig Dog Out (Arcade game for 7+)
2. The Pirate Treasures (Arcade game for 7+)
3. Bali Adventure (Casual game for 3+)
4. Caroline's Garden (Casual game for 7+)
5. DoveZ: The Second Wave (Shoot'em up for 7+)
6. P-Slider (Casual game for 3+)
7. Dweebs 3: Furbidden Planet (Casual game for 3+)
8. Jewel Shooter (Casualgame for 3+)
9. Jewel Fever (Casual game for 3+)
10. World of Pentrix (Arcade game for 3+)
11. Ethno Stones of RAR (Casual game for 3+)
12. Pentrix 3D (Arcade game for 3+)
The range will be replenished with 2 to 6 new titles every month and see only family friendly content included.
For more information about Xing Interactive or the products the company has available please visit www.xinginteractive.nl.
If you are interested in stocking or licensing the range then please contact Mr. Abdul Fathah Hidayat at firstname.lastname@example.org.