Bracknell, 14th April 2010.
Kalypso Media, a global publisher of award-winning PC and console games today released a new enhancement patch for the crazy television PC strategy game M.U.D. TV. This new patch (V1.0.7) addresses some balancing issues in the game and as such gamesaves from the current version will not be compatible with the new patch. However campaign progress will remain unchanged.
Patch V1.0.7 includes:
- Balancing: Adjustments to required viewers to complete advertising contracts
- Balancing: Some contracts are now easier to complete
- Balancing: Station image is now calculated from quality of telecasts only
- Balancing: Films are slightly less popular with target audiences
- Balancing: Added effect of loyal fan base for certain series
- Balancing: Improvements to A.I. in campaign missions 4 and 6.
- Balancing: Calculation of News Lead-In corrected
- Adjustments to telecast quality improvement speed
- Target audience allocation is now more robust for user modding
The patch can be downloaded from here:
Please do not link directly to this but mirrors are appreciated.
M.U.D. TV is available now for PC and is developed by Realmforge, a Kalypso Media company. For all the latest news on M.U.D. TV, visit the official game site www.mud-tv.com
For more information please contact
Head of PR, Kalypso Media
T: +44 (0) 1344 382 148
About Kalypso Media
Founded in 2006 in Germany by industry veterans Simon Hellwig and Stefan Marcinek, Kalypso Media is a privately-held, global independent developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment software, primarily for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Along with headquarters in Germany, the company has offices in the United Kingdom and the United States, including Kalypso Media Digital, Ltd., a UK-based subsidiary that focuses on global digital distribution and electronic publishing. The company also owns two development studios– Realmforge Studios GmbH and Gaming Minds Studios GmbH– and works with a number of leading independent developers.
For further information see www.kalypsomedia.com