The new version of Hansoft contains, among other things, features for improved collaborative reporting which allows users to share reports with hyperlinks and transfer ownership of shared reports.
“Sharing reports via hyperlinks makes it easier to show reports to, for example, executives who don’t use Hansoft on a daily basis. This is yet another feature that facilitates collaboration in every part of the organization,” said Hans Andersson, Chief Development Officer at Hansoft.
Hansoft 6.6 also contains a number of other new features, such as accumulative time columns to track total time spent on tasks and support for more fine-tuned estimates on defects committed to sprints.
New features in Hansoft 6.6
Collaborative reporting tool
- Share reports using hyperlinks. Makes it easier to show reports to, for example, executives who don't use Hansoft every day.
- Edit, show and hide reports directly from your toolbar.
- Make the perfection of shared reports a collaborative effort by editing them together.
- Transfer ownership of shared reports.
Accumulative time column
- Track total time spent on tasks.
Fractional work remaining hours
- Enabling support for committing bugs to sprints by using fractional hours.
- Enabling support for estimating work remaining in fractional hours.
- Improved drag and drop functionality.
- Multi select resources.
- Retrieve information on deleted tasks with improved project history.
- Chinese and Japanese date formats.
More info and screenshots can be found at: www.hansoft.se/new-hansoft-6-6
Hansoft, winner of the Best Tools Provider category in last year’s Develop Industry Excellence Awards, is an integrated solution for agile and lean development, collaborative scheduling, real-time reporting, bug tracking / QA, workload coordination, portfolio and document management, used by the most demanding software developers in Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. The tool is fast and easy and builds on principles of team empowerment, increased communication, transparency, and collaboration. Hansoft is also localized in Japanese and mainland Chinese and contains a number of features to simplify global collaboration and outsourcing. www.hansoft.se
You can also follow us on:
Hansoft Forum– www.hansoft.se/webforum
Twitter - http://twitter.com/hansoft
LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1760837
Marketing and PR Manager
Dir: +46 18 488 1011, Cell: +46 76 645 0937