Ridgewood, NJ, September 21, 2012 - To celebrate the launch of Anna, the horror adventure game from developers Dreampainters, Kalypso Media Digital has today released a chilling new trailer showing some of the eerie locations and brain twisting puzzles you can expect to find on your quest through the human psyche.
Anna is available to purchase for PC now through Kalypso’s digital distribution partners for $9.99 USD. A Mac version will follow soon.
- View the Anna trailer on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_4eFEt8mNI
- A haunting tale of psychological terror
- Three possible endings, each determined by the player’s actions in the storyline
- Physics-based environmental puzzles
- A faithful 3D recreation of the Italian countryside and a sinister sawmill that await your exploration
- Atmospheric soundtrack
- Brain-twisting puzzles to solve and horrific clues to uncover
- Photos of the real-world sawmill location
- Complete soundtrack
- Main character’s notebook in English and Italian
Founded in 2006 in Germany by industry veterans Simon Hellwig and Stefan Marcinek, Kalypso Media is a global, independent developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment software with 120 employees world-wide.
Along with Headquarters in Worms, Germany, the company has offices in the United Kingdom and the United States. Kalypso Media also enjoys very strong global digital distribution through its Kalypso Media Digital Ltd. office and owns three development studios - Realmforge Studios GmbH, Gaming Minds Studios GmbH and Noumena Studios GmbH - and works with multiple leading independent developers.
Kalypso Media‘s titles include the critically acclaimed Tropico 4, Sins of a Solar Empire, and Dungeons. Upcoming multi-platform titles include Port Royale 3, Omerta - City of Gangsters, DARK and The Dark Eye - Demonicon along with Legends of Pegasus for PC. Further information about Kalypso Media is available at www.kalypsomedia.com.
# # #