In Ion Assault HD , the player controls thousands of ion particles which he can use to shoot, blow up or explode to his heart’s content anything that moves across the screen.
TRIED-AND-TRUSTED ARCADE GAMEPLAY WITH A DIFFERENCE: the game principle is based on its unique fluidity and particle physics system. This totally new approach makes Ion Assault HD a very special space shooter in the arcade style.
ANYONE CAN PLAY: the dynamic adjustment of the difficulty levels in the game makes Ion Assault HD as easy for beginners as it is challenging for experienced players: the faster the player can clear obstacles out of the way, the more enemies will appear and try to thwart his plans. The player can also decide if he wants to carefully clear any obstacles from his path or, if some racier battle action is required, see how many enemies the game can throw at him.
- Play a classic shoot’em up with tactical depth: each level has a limited amount of ion particles.
- Use your spaceship to fight enemies and destroy asteroids by skillfully sucking in ion particles and shooting them out again.
- Control thousands of ion particles.
- Collect valuable power-ups to upgrade your ship, bolster your defenses or increase your firepower.
- Use the correct attacking pattern to destroy over 30 different enemies.
- Battle your way through five extensive scenarios, each guarded by an enormous end boss.
- Explore 30 levels with 6 levels per scenario.
- Play the campaign with a friend in Co-op mode.
- Challenge up to three players in Versus mode either online or sitting beside you in your living room.
Try to survive for as long as you can in the Survival continuous game to improve your rankings in the highscore list.
About bitComposer Games
bitComposer Games, based in Eschborn, Germany, is an independent publisher of PC and computer games. The company focuses on the international marketing of software entertainment products for the classic PC, console and handheld platforms. bitComposer Games works with experienced development teams and service providers worldwide to develop in-house projects, licensed titles and commissioned productions. For more information, please visit: www.bit-composer.com
COREPLAY is an independent computer and video game developer in the center of Munich, Germany. Every current member of COREPLAY’s senior staff can look back on several years of game industry experience. Since its formation in 2007 COREPLAY has released several games for multiple platforms including the first game made in Germany to be released on Xbox LIVE Arcade.