Dueren, 31st of January 2012 – Headup Games today is announcing the release of the space action title Shattered Origins in their own online shop.
The game will be available at a price of 8,99 Euro for two weeks. This means a price advantage of approx. 35%. Shattered Origins: Guardians of Unity is available in the Headup Games online shop at: http://www.headupgames.com/shop/index.php?l=english
All interested gamers have the opportunity to take a glance at the game by playing the demo which is available via following link:
At the dawn of the space age, humankind was shattered into two factions: the Guardians, an oppressive company which imprisoned mankind into gigantic Star Cruisers, and the Pirates, who stole ships from the Guardians and are now searching for a new home.
In Shattered Origins: Guardians of Unity, you lead the Guardian fleet through a dangerous universe, hunting the Pirate horde. This chase will lead you to places no one has ever seen before, and before you realize, the fight becomes much more than that: a struggle for survival, and the uncovering of a terrible secret which soon turns our world into something else...
· Unique gameplay, which gives you control over research, production and the starmap, while also allows manual control of each ship
· Three difficulty settings, which affect the entire game
· Follow the Guardian fleet throughout the universe in a campaign of more than 30 missions
· Customize your ships with many weapons, shields and special abilities
· Your ships will accompany you throughout the entire campaign, and as their pilots level up, you can decide how you wish to train them
· Research new ships, weapons and economy upgrades
· 12 achievements to unlock, which are keys to extra content in the game
· Many secrets to find and numerous skirmish maps to master
· Countless hours of fun with the survival mode
· Enjoy the atmospheric soundtrack consisting of more than an hour of music
About Headup Games:
Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG is an independent games publisher located near Cologne in Germany. Together with its partners Headup Games focuses on the contentment of their customers and the best gameplay experience delivered at the fairest price-quality ratio. Since its foundation the company published over 30 SKU’s, including many projects from young, ambitious indie-developers, where much potential and creativity had been seen. The portfolio features high-quality games such as Super Meat Boy, The Binding of Isaac, Terraria, Limbo, Archon: Classic, The Tiny Bang Story, Trapped Dead and Grotesque Tactics.
Furthermore Headup Games offers to internationally growing companies the possibility to enter the German or European market with an experienced partner on location. Fair and transparent relationships to our developing partners are the basis of our company’s mission statement.
More information can be found at www.headupgames.com