Oct. 18, 2012
This week's Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo 3DS™ Hits Available for Download – Super Mario 3D Land™, The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time™ 3D, Star Fox 64™ 3D and Mario Kart™ 7 are now available for purchase from the Nintendo eShop at a price of $39.99 each. Select Nintendo 3DS software that is currently available at retail stores will become available in the Nintendo eShop in the future. (For Nintendo 3DS)
- Style Savvy™: Trendsetters – Complete the looks of men and women in your town with your very own full-scale fashion shop. Choose from more than 12,000 clothing items and accessories spanning 19 different brands. Style Savvy: Trendsetters will be available at retail stores and in the Nintendo eShop on Oct. 22. (For Nintendo 3DS)
- Sparkle Snapshots™ 3D – Use your Nintendo 3DS system's cameras and this software's easy-to-use camera settings to take 2D pictures, and then personalize your shots any way you want with layers of stickers, ribbons, pens and other 3D effects. (For Nintendo 3DS)
- Moshi Monsters™ Moshlings™ Theme Park (demo version) – Your Monsterific adventure awaits. Help rebuild the theme park and find the lost moshlings. (For Nintendo 3DS)
- Dinosaur Office: Halloween Spooktacular! – A haunted printer. A creepy janitor. Craig dressed like a pumpkin. It's Halloween, Dinosaur Office style! Don't miss this spooky holiday special premiering on Nintendo Video Wednesday, Oct. 24. (For Nintendo 3DS)
Also new this week:
- Gradius® (Nintendo eShop)
- Puzzler World XL (Nintendo eShop / Nintendo DSiWare™)
- Reel Fishing® Ocean Challenge (WiiWare™)
To view this week's Nintendo Download in its full graphical version, please visit: http://www.news2know.net/nintendo/downloadC13dAL3e.php.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new titles to the Nintendo eShop for the Nintendo 3DS/Nintendo 3DS XL system, to the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and to the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console at 9 a.m. Pacific time on Thursdays.
The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service and features games, applications and videos in both 2D and 3D. Users can add money to their virtual wallets using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo 3DS Prepaid Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop. A Wii Points Card™ and Nintendo DSi Points Card™ can be purchased at retail locations. All points from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.
Remember that Wii, Nintendo 3DS/Nintendo 3DS XL and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wii, http://www.nintendo.com/3ds or http://www.nintendo.com/ds.