Prague, Czech Republic – 14th August, 2012
We, an independent team Rake In Grass, are proud to present our new role-play card game Northmark: Hour of the Wolf
Experience all the thrills of adventure in Northmark: Hour of the Wolf, a card-based RPG. Choose to become a mighty warrior, cunning mage or powerful druid as you fight for glory and survival in arena combat. Explore every corner of the kingdom from fiery deserts to deep forests and cold mountain peaks and Journey to the kingdoms of the elves and dwarves.
But beware! Danger waits at every turn as you investigate the chilling mystery that threatens your homeland. Can you defeat assassins, thieves and hideous monsters? And who is the enigmatic stranger known only as The Wolf? Find out in Northmark: Hour of the Wolf.
The main features:
- Adventure across the lands of Northmark.
- Enjoy an original battle system featuring over 180 beautiful cards.
- Fight for honour, glory... and gold.
- Save your homeland from the plot that threatens to overwhelm it.
- Battle in the arena, or fight for your life against powerful assassins, hideous monsters and mighty warriors.
- Journey from the cold mountain peaks to the desert wastes and deep forests.
- Explore great cities, lost ruins and the ancient mystic sites sacred to the druids and elves.
- Grow more powerful as you find the best battle tactics.
- Become the greatest hero Northmark has ever known - you know it's your destiny!
The game will be available for Windows PC, Mac OS X and iPad. Estimate release date is October 2012.
Game's official site:
For further information please contact:
Pavel Tovarys, Producer
tovarys [AT] rakeingrass.com
About Rake In Grass:
Rake In Grass is an independent team of three game developers based in Prague, Czech Republic, committed to the development of software for Win PC, Mac and iOS. The members of the creative, graphic and software development teams also released casual games under the 300AD brand.
Rake In Grass made its name on the worldwide Win PC and Mac scene through the Jets'n'Guns game. Some of their other popular games were Larva Mortus (horror action game), Undercroft (an RPG for PocketPC nad iOS platform), Styrateg (a turn-based RPG/strategy game), Be a King serie (casual strategy game), Archibald's Adventures (action puzzle) and Westbang (action game) on iPhone. The members of the Rake In Grass team have released over twenty game titles. For more info visit www.rakeingrass.com and www.300ad.com