Haarlem, The Netherlands– July 24, 2007– Leading Publisher Lighthouse Interactive today announced that their investigative thriller adventure game Delaware St. John Volume 3: The Seacliff Tragedy for Windows® has began shipping to retail stores across the U.S. and Canada. Players will enter the eerie paranormal world of Delaware St. John as they investigate the abandoned Seacliff Amusement Park haunted by unsettled spirits. This PC CD-ROM game is available at all major retail outlets.
The sound of a hundred voices leads our hero to the site of a decrepit amusement park– a site closed four years earlier after the tragic accident occurred. More than a hundred people were killed. Playing as both Delaware St. John using your psychic abilities, and his partner Kelly Bradford who relies on science and special equipment to track paranormal activity, you discover this is only the beginning of a series of dark events occurring in this condemned amusement park. Demons known as Shadow People are the evil gatekeepers, guarding the desolate park from trespassers.
Armed with your psychic visions and high-tech equipment, you find yourselves trapped in the haunted amusement park. To survive the night, you must fend off these soul-stealing ghouls. Together you must solve the mystery behind a baffling accident known as The Seacliff Tragedy and unlock its dark secrets.
• Play Two Different Characters– As psychic detective Delaware St. John and his partner Kelly Bradford
• Explore Stunning Environments– Investigate the remains of a haunted amusement park created in vivid 3D
• Use the VIC (Voice/Imagery Communicator)– Allows players to take pictures, record sounds, and contact your assistant Simon for clues
• Dark Mystery– Discover that the ghostly residents aren’t the only ones who know about what happened at the condemned park
• Chilling Gameplay– Face your deepest fears as you face pure evil lurking in the shadows; outrun and outwit the creatures if you’re to survive the night
• Intriguing Puzzles– Solve an array of puzzles and decipher Delaware’s visions to defeat the evil Shadow People and solve the mystery
To download the latest demo featuring the second playable character Kelly Bradford, visit:
About Big Time Games
Big Time Games was founded in 2004 by a group of gaming industry veterans with a commitment to bringing new and exciting titles to PC and console. Their first title, Delaware St. John Volume 1: The Curse of Midnight Manor was released in June 2005, followed by Volume 2: The Town with No Name in December 2005. In addition to their Delaware St. John series, they have also created several casual games, including: Feeders!, Gobs of Fobs, and Flip-Swap. Their most recent casual game features B-Movie Horror sensation Elvira, Mistress of the Dark! Look for it this summer.
About Lighthouse Interactive
Lighthouse Interactive is a leading publisher of interactive entertainment with offices in The Netherlands, Canada and England. Founded in 2005 by industry veterans, the company has quickly grown into a worldwide publisher with publishing operations on both the European and North American continents. With a drive for gaming that equals that of their target audience, Lighthouse has proven to have an eye for quality games in all sorts of genres, from adventure to shooters andfrom simulation to strategy. In 2007/2008, Lighthouse anticipates a further increase in activities, doubling up its number of releases for PC Windows to well over 10 in each market, as well as moving into console gaming. By backing its franchises all the way, Lighthouse has shown it is the right alternative for developers looking to bring their products to a worldwide audience.
Tel: +31 23 540 9449