Hamburg, September 3rd, 2012 – The gods of antiquity are challenging all tribes in Cultures Online. Tribal warriors gain the opportunity, in this current update of the building strategy game, to go on the hunt for monsters together in the numerous dungeons. Up until now this was only available as single player. In addition, the level cap has been raised to 149 to allow heroes to gather even more strength.
An overview on other important innovations:
- There are some weird beings lurking about the Bermuda Triangle. There's also a new colony there for level 140+.
- "The Burial Chambers of Tochpan" on Cuba are now available for levels 120-139.
- As of level 50, there are now 20 new quest locations all over the world to be explored.
- New achievements for working time, random missions, story missions, and victorious PvP battles
- The prizes for the lottery, which players receive on the 7th day, have been improved.
About gamigo AG
gamigo AG, a wholly owned subsidiary of Axel Springer AG, was founded in 2001 and has grown to become one of the leading publishers of free-to-play MMOGs in Europe. In 2010 gamigo also began publishing its games globally. A team of more than 100 employees works in the company headquarters in Hamburg and its branch office in New York City. The key to success is the emphasis on publishing high-quality games supervised by first-rate community management. The portfolio includes games from all ends of the gaming spectrum - from Facebook games and browser-based games to client MMORPGs.