The issue, which goes on-sale today, takes a look back at Official Nintendo Magazine’s 100 issues and includes an in-depth interview with Miyamoto in addition to other Nintendo gaming legends such as Michael Ancel and Shu Takumi. The magazine also features the first review of the adventuring classic The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD.
Chandra Nair, Editor-in-Chief of Official Nintendo Magazine, says: “I’m really proud that Official Nintendo Magazine has made it to 100 issues while still maintaining such a loyal fanbase. It’s been one hell of a ride, with a recent transition to digital interactive versions as well as print, and I'd like to thank all our loyal readers, many of whom have been there for every single issue!”
For more information please contact: Ben Bolton, Senior Communications Executive, at email@example.com or 020 7042 4034 and 07940 530424
About Official Nintendo Magazine:
Officially licensed from Nintendo, Official Nintendo Magazine offers enthusiasts unrivalled access to the games, people and opinions that matter in the world of Nintendo.
About Future plc:
· Future plc is an international media group and leading digital publisher, listed on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: FUTR).
· We have operations in the UK, US and Australia creating more than 200 publications, apps, websites and events.
· We hold market-leading positions in Technology, Games, Music, Creative and Sport & Auto sectors.
· Future sold more than 24 million magazines last year, that's 45 magazines sold every minute. Our most well-known brands include T3 , Cycling Plus, Total Film, Mollie Makes and Official Xbox Magazine .
· Future has developed its own app-creation software, FutureFolio. We produce over 100 digital editions, and have now sold over five million digital copies.
· Future exports or syndicates 225 publications to over 89 countries, making us the UK's number one exporter and licensor of magazine content.
· Future has been named Consumer Digital Publisher of the Year for three years in a row by the Association of Online Publishers (2011, 2012, 2013) and is currently the Professional Publishers Association Digital Publisher of the Year and the British Media Awards Media Company of the Year.