New York, USA (October 10, 2007)– GamersGate announced today a PC worldwide premiere. Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords was made available for download on the digital distribution platform today for $19.99.
For the first time ever, gamers will be able to experience classic puzzle-game action backed with an epic story of good vs. evil. Challenge your skills in single-player campaign mode, or battle your friends via multiplayer. Experience a puzzle game like nothing you have played before.
• Embark on an epic single-player campaign comprising of more than 150 challenging quests.
• Jump into this exciting puzzle game and out match your opponent in Quick-play mode.
• Build your empire as you capture cities, build castles and gain a party of companions that will aid you in battle.
• Earn money with each gold title to buy helms, weapons, armor and more!
• Experience tiles grant you additional experience instantly.
• Match skull tiles to inflict damage on other players.
Read about Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords.
For more information about this title or others titles on GamersGate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Gamer's Gate
Gamer's Gate is a unique digital distribution platform launched by Paradox Interactive to create easily accessible gaming experiences for gamers worldwide– anytime, anywhere. Seen as a strong contender on the digital download arena, plans for its immediate future include the launch of several accompanying services and a substantial increase in the product portfolio offered to consumers. Current partners include publishers like Valusoft, Deep Silver, Ascaron and 1C.http://www.gamersgate.com/.