LOS ANGELES, CA– JUNE 3, 2011– Performance Designed Products LLC (“PDP”), a worldwide leader in the video game accessory market, announced its line-up of new video game controllers and accessories being shown during the 2011 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles. New hardware on display includes precision controllers for fighting game fans, wireless Afterglow controllers and headsets and licensed products featuring Cars 2, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Nerf, Energizer and Transformers 3.
“Our goal is to create high quality controllers and accessories that suit the needs of everyone,” Tom Roberts, chief technical officer of Performance Designed Products.“From competitive fighting gamers to young players just starting out, we’ve created products to reach from hard core to casual audiences and back.”
PDP will be showing the following items during this year’s E3:
· New versions of the highly-rated Mortal Kombat Fightstick for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, including a re-skin that reflects the color scheme of the original Mortal Kombat arcade game cabinet.
· The Versus Fight Pad, the high quality pad designed for six button fighting games, availablefor Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and now the Nintendo Wii and are officially licensed for all three systems.
· The first rechargeable, wireless light-up Afterglow controller for the PlayStation 3
· The Afterglow Communicator, coming for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 and Wii Chat headset enhance online multiplayer chatting experiences.
· My First Remote, a micro-sized, kid-friendly remote designed for Wii players with smaller hands that also features interchangeable Disney artwork.
· The Wii Blaster, a unique lightgun-style controller for the Wii that comes with a download coupon for the WiiWare shoot-‘em-up game, Big Town Shootout.
· New licensed controllers and accessories featuring Transformers 3, Nightmare Before Christmas, Cars 2, Nerf and Energizer.
· Microsoft Kinect mounting solutions and extension cords and PlayStation Move accessories to help keep gamer’s living spaces organized.
For more information about these products and more, visit www.pdp.com
Performance Designed Products LLC, a Lynn Tilton company, is an industry leader in designing and manufacturing products for all major video game platforms including the Sony PS2, PS3, PSP, Nintendo DS and Wii, and Microsoft Xbox 360, as well as a line of accessories for the Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The company has been supplying video game accessories to the U.S. market for more than a decade. PDP sells products under a variety of brands, with sales in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and throughout Europe and Australia&New Zealand.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT