KDV Games studio has released an update for the RTS title“Perimeter 2: New Earth”. The patch fixes a number of game balance issues, corrects several AI scripts and a few GUI problems. The update is available for download from the game’s homepage.
Full list of changes:
1. Providence super-attacks are now optional in Multiplayer mode and can be disabled.
2. The terraforming feature of the Exodus faction has been improved (recharge period decreased, radius of action increased).
3. AI algorithms in Battle mode have been improved.
4. A number of GUI flaws have been fixed.
5. Recharge period of Providence attacks has been increased.
6. Damage inflicted by the "Vortex" Providence attack (Exodus faction) has been increased.
7. Damage inflicted by the "Blast" Providence attack (Exodus faction) has been increased.
8. The energy cost for teleportation of Buildmasters has been increased.
9. Armor and health values of heavy class units have been increased for both factions.
10. Build period of special units has been increased for both factions.
11. Build period of research centers (Cluster, Order) has been increased for both factions.
12. Energy cost of theHarkback special unit (Golem) has been increased. Armor and health values for the Golem have been decreased.
13. Heavy stationary turrets for both factions (Howitzers, Mortars) no longer break through the defensive energy shield (Perimeter). Damage inflicted and attack radius of Howitzers/Mortars have been decreased.