• Something for everyone– Friends and family members can find something they like with 155 exercises covering 8 categories of popular exercise routines including: Hip Hop, Latin Dance, Aerobics, Karate, Karate Forms, Yoga/Pilates and Stretching. There are even Party Fitness exercises for the kids!
• Easy and accessible workouts– Players can enjoy each exercise by following easy-to-understand instructions as they move their body and Wii Remote™ to the rhythm. The number of calories burned as well as METs (intensity of the workout) are displayed for each exercise. Players can even create a personal workout program instantly by specifying“problem areas” to work on, and setting the length of their workouts and workout goals.
• Dedicated instructors– The instructors give helpful insight and exercise tips, making you feel like you’re working out with a real live trainer!
• Fun for the whole family!– Friends and family members can compete for the highest score per exercise, whether by simultaneously playing side-by-side, or comparing results on ranking boards. For long-term competitive play, there’s the race to complete Around the World mode (where your Mii™ travels around the globe based on your workout progress) as well as comprehensive graphs and calendars to keep track of the entire family’s progress! There’s even a special set of kid-oriented exercises in Party Fitness to get the youngest of players involved!
- <*> Fun fitness everyday– With a variety of menu options including one-day only exercise challenges, Around the World mode and Weekly Challenges, keeping up a healthy lifestyle has never been more fun!*>
For more information on ExerBeat log onto www.exerbeat.com.
Landmark House l Hammersmith Bridge Road l London W6 9EJ
Direct: +44 (0) 20 8222 9738 l Mobile: +44 (0) 7771373802