Planetary Annihilation, a Kickstarter funded project by Uber Entertainment, blows past it's $900,000 funding goal in just over two weeks with 15 days left. Planetary Annihilation brings Real-Time Strategy to a new generation of gamers in a way they’ve never been seen before: Total Annihilation-inspired gameplay on a planetary scale.
Some Kickstarter highlights:
- $900,000 funding goal in 15 days, with another 15 left to go
- #1 "Hot Project" on Kicktraq, projected to reach over $1,800,000 http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/659943965/planetary-annihilation-a-next-generation-rts/
- #5 top funded video game on Kickstarter so far ( http://www.kickstarter.com/discover/categories/video%20games/most-funded?ref=more)
- Contributors receive game pre-orders at significant discount to expected retail price
- Additional contributions fund stretch goals for expanded content and features
- Staff at Uber Entertainment have already begun development
List of Top Referrers
Website with trailer and more info:
Kirkland, WA, August 30th, 2012 - Planetar
Uber Entertainment, Inc. is a privately held video game publishing and development company headquartered in beautiful downtown Kirkland, WA. Founded in March of 2008 by veteran developers, Uber Entertainment is working on an amazing blend of awesome technology and innovative gameplay. Their UberNet digital publishing platform enables small developers to deploy large scale games. Additional information about Uber can be obtained through the Uber Entertainment Web site at www.uberent.com .