The impending zombie apocalypse makes its way onto the PlayStation®Vita system as Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) launches PopCap Games' hit action-puzzler Plants vs. Zombies® for the groundbreaking new handheld gaming console.
Fans of the Plants vs. Zombies franchise can now take advantage of the PS®Vita touchscreen and motion sensor support features while building an arsenal of loyal plants to help defend their home from the army of undead. Players will also be able to access 50 zombie-zapping adventure levels, five original game modes, more than 40 new trophies, and the Zombatar zombie-creation feature. The fun never dies!
Plants vs. Zombies PS®Vita launch features include:
- Endless Action - Five original game modes including Adventure and Zen Garden, 20 mini-games, 18 puzzle games, and 10 survival games!
- Adventure At Your Fingertips - Battle zombies in the day, night, fog, even on the rooftop with 50 adventure levels.
- Zombatar - Create your own custom zombies.
- Climb the Ranks - One-up your friends online while scaling interactive leaderboards.
- Build Your Trophy Case - Earn your way to more than 40 trophies, including one Platinum trophy.
- PS®Vita Features - Full touchscreen and motion sensor support to collect suns and coins.
Plants vs. Zombies (ESRB: E10+ Animated Blood, Cartoon Violence) is a PlayStation®Vita launch title and is available now for digital download on PlayStation®Vita at $14.99 USD via the PlayStation®Network.
Press assets and further information can be found here: http://bhimpact.gamespress.com/product_page.asp?i=1260.
Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) is a recognized worldwide leader in massively multiplayer online games. Best known for its blockbuster hits and franchises, including EverQuest®, EverQuest® II, Champions of Norrath®, PlanetSide®, Free Realms®, Clone Wars Adventures™ and DC Universe™ Online, SOE creates, develops and provides compelling online entertainment for a variety of platforms. SOE is building on its proven legacy and pioneering the future of online worlds through creative development and inspired gameplay design for audiences of all ages. To learn more, visit www.soe.com.
SOE, the SOE logo, EverQuest, Champions of Norrath, PlanetSide and Free Realms are registered trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment LLC. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Sony Online Entertainment LLC
Bender/Helper Impact for SOE