Plarium is launching its new nautical-themed social game, Pirates: Tides of Fortune on Facebook. This social strategy game has already become a no.1 hit in the Russian market, with over 3 million monthly active users in just under 5 weeks.
In addition to English, the game is also available in 5 languages: German, French, Spanish and Russian, with voiceover acting in all languages designed to enhance gameplay.
Plarium is the leading social games developer in Eastern Europe, with more than 12 million monthly active users. Established in 2009, headquartered in Israel, we grew to 200 employees to date. Following success in the Eastern European market, with over 60M registered users; we are quickly expanding into international markets. Plarium games are available on all major social networks such as: FaceBook, Google+, Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki and Mail.ru (the top 3 largest Eastern European social networks.)
Pirates: Tides of Fortune:
This game takes the player along the path of inglorious pirates. You start as a prisoner washed up on the shore of a deserted island. You put together a crew that is made up of ruthless buccaneers, and then stumble through the streets of Tortuga to build a fleet. To do so, you must master skills of trade and diplomacy, and discover new game-changing technologies as you try to bring entire colonies to kneel under your flag.
Essentially, all players are in the same world, and thus have access to all other players. They can choose to send their military to conquer millions of other players or assist their allies. Special artifacts can be recovered from battles; these items entitle their owner to military upgrades and can be traded with other players. Technology and resources can be traded as well. Players can invade other player’s islands and plunder their resources. As players advance in the game, they can join together to form powerful clans and fight other communities for territories.
Key Features - Pirates: Tides of Fortune:
• Some of the best artwork and detailed graphics currently seen in social gaming. The classic real-time strategy interface will feel familiar to long-time genre fans.
• Rich, fully-voiced tutorial tasks make it easy for anyone to jump in and get started – whether you’re a casual player or seasoned hardcore gaming veteran.
• Master powerful discoveries, arcane powers, and all the latest and greatest in sea-faring weaponry.
• Our flexible online strategy gameplay allows players to play according to their style, they can try to go at it alone or team up with their friends as powerful alliances.
• Frequent updates constantly offer new units, buildings, relics, and defensive improvements for your Pirate Haven.
• Battle over prizes and treasure to earn free Rubies and resources.
• Strategy and teamwork mean that it doesn’t matter if you play for free, or opt for the extras - it’s still anyone’s game!
• Plunder, loot, trade, and sail your way across the Caribbean
• Become part of the story with massive in-game storyline developments, non-player opponents, and tons of ways to work with – or betray – your fellow Pirates!
• Immersive gameplay and storyline
• Build your fleet from over 30 powerful Ships, Pirates, Mercenaries and Special units.
Coming soon – enriched features! - Pirates: Tides of Fortune:
• Massive Pirates Brotherhoods allow for serious clan-based Pirate warfare!
• Multiple map scales allow you to see which Brotherhood reigns supreme!
• Join forces with other Pirate Brotherhoods over a common enemy!
• Collect forgotten Relics to give your motley crew powerful attributes!
In order to provide you with the ultimate user experience, enabling you to reach all levels of the game in a short period of time, I would like to suggest that we provide you in advance with the game’s hard currency. So, please send me your User ID after having logged in and I will make the relevant arrangements.
Send User ID to: firstname.lastname@example.org