TEL AVIV, ISRAEL – November 1, 2012 – Today Plarium, one of the world’s fastest growing developers of social games, announced the launch of its latest game to hit Facebook, Stormfall: Age of War. Plarium has quickly grown its base to more than 12 million monthly active users since launching in 2009 and continues to expand its popular line of strategy games with new titles and themes. Stormfall focuses on the popular medieval fantasy genre by allowing players to follow an immersive storyline to build their castle and form strategic alliances with other players to defend the throne of a fallen empire. Gamers descend into a dark world of ancient magic, dragons, destiny, and heroes with the mission of restoring Stormfall to its former glory. Stormfall is currently available to the global Facebook audience and is free to play at, https://apps.facebook.com/stormfall/.
“Following the success of our popular Facebook games Total Domination and Pirates: Tides of Fortune, Plarium is focused on delivering the next explosive title with the launch of Stormfall: Age of War,” said Avi Shalel, Plarium’s Chief Executive Officer. “The story of Stormfall is one that will appeal to hardcore gamers. We’re eager to introduce our fans to the world of kingdoms, magic, and more with this exciting title.”
Stormfall provides users with real-time strategic gameplay, allowing them to acquire resources through battling competing castles, raids and trades, forming alliances with fellow lords, and finding the cunning to survive in an age of war. Key game features include:
· Experience a Medieval Fantasy
- Detailed artwork and graphics will appeal to fans of medieval plotlines and folklore.
- Updates are regularly made available to assist players in efficiently building castles, laying sieges, and earning key resources.
- Fully translated and voiced in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, and Turkish.
· Build Your Castle
- Construct an empire from the ground up with mines, farms, guilds, and markets.
- Acquire three main resources – food, gold, and iron – to construct buildings, discover Lost Arts, and sustain strong military forces.
- Visit competing castles and compare rankings with global players and friends.
· Immerse Yourself in the Plotline
- This real-time interface is intuitive for both seasoned genre fans and casual social gamers to join the story.
- Fully voiced narratives will guide players through massive in-game storyline developments and interactions with non-player opponents.
· Defend Your Empire
- There are many ways to be a champion in these dark times – players can defend their castle alone, or form alliances with fellow lords.
- Gather armies to defend the throne. Recruit barbarians, paladins, knights, shades, and dragons to march under your banner.
- Acquire resources through raids and trades.
Stormfall: Age of War is now available for Facebook users around the globe. The game is translated into English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, and Turkish, and can be accessed for free via Facebook at, https://apps.facebook.com/stormfall/ .
Plarium is one of the world’s fastest growing developers of mobile and social games with more than 12 million monthly active users. Established in 2009 and headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, the company employs over 250 individuals across its five offices and animation studios. Following success in Eastern Europe and garnering 70 million registered users, Plarium is expanding internationally. Plarium games are available on all major social networks including, Facebook, Google+, Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki and Mail.ru.
Deanna Dweck Victoria Yarnish
Plarium Fusion PR for Plarium