Austin, TX – December 12, 2012 – Hellfire Games proudly announces Home Tycoon: Rising Revenues™, the newest expansion for Home Tycoon™, the first free-to-play city-building game in PlayStation®Home for the PlayStation®3 system. Home Tycoon: Rising Revenues™ officially launches in North America and Europe on December 12, 2012.
PlayStation Home’s premier genre-bending city simulation just got even bigger! Home Tycoon™ offers several new features in this massive update, including a completely free new expansion pack, new cash rewards for completing activities, improved building stats, epic new buildings, the ability to move buildings for free, special custom convertible cars, fun new driving animations, and some special renovations to the Train Station hub space.
"This is the biggest update yet for our biggest game to date,” said Jeff Posey, President of Hellfire Games. “We couldn’t be happier with the outpouring of support from the community, and we’re hard at work on the next update already."
Home Tycoon™ is free to play, and requires only a PlayStation 3 system and an Internet connection. Join the Home Tycoon™ community today at http://facebook.com/HomeTycoon to get the latest updates, giveaways, and exclusive info straight to your news feed, and sign up for the Hellfire Games newsletter at http://promo.HellfireGames.com to get your free Pirate Chainsword virtual item for PlayStation Home.
Features in Home Tycoon: Rising Revenues™:
- Explore your custom city at street level as your PlayStation Home avatar
- Balance your economy to maximize income, population growth, & citizen happiness
- Unlock over 50 avatar rewards and more than 60 buildings
- Aggressive Promotions: free expansion pack featuring new missions, buildings, and rewards
- Winter Wonderland Building Pack: 4 new buildings with falling snow, animated lights, and unique ambient sound
- Hometown Tower: new high-rise residential building
- VIP Gold Coin Pack unlocks the Gold Mayor’s Suit & Gold El Valiente car, and permanently raises the Worker cap to 45
- Free “Move” command added to Planner Mode
- New cash rewards for revisiting and completing activities
- Various bug fixes and gameplay improvements
- Building stat enhancements for improved gameplay balance
- Green arrows above other players in the same city make it easier to locate friends
- Custom GS 828 vehicle paint jobs: Flames and Racing Stripes
- Wider range of Home Tycoon Dollar options added to the Store
- Two new stores added to the Home Tycoon Train Station: SpeedWings and Premium
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Hellfire Games boasts a management team with over 45 years of combined experience in the game development and tech industries. After leading the programming teams on several major MMO properties, the company’s principals formed Hellfire Games in 2009. The studio’s flagship property, Novus Prime, delivers fast-paced multiplayer space combat to PlayStation®Home on the PlayStation®3 system. To learn more, visit http://facebook.com/NovusPrime.
"PlayStation" is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.