Mumbai, September 2, 2011 – Playtinum announces the release of its new game: The Spell Breaker Quest – A Prince Ivan Adventure. The game is a classic point and click adventure designed for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It is available for worldwide release on the App Store.
- Classic first person 'point and click' adventure
- Charming hand drawn graphics
- Hours of game play (More than 30 locations, 150 item to collect and use, 20 puzzles to solve, 9 magic potions to brew)
- Game auto save facility
- Hint system based on cryptic clues
- A step by step walkthrough accessible from within the game for those who get really stuck
- Non linear game play
Isabella, Gabriella and Daniella have disappeared!
It’s upon you to embark on a magical journey with Prince Ivan of Banarkash in his
quest to save his sisters. It doesn’t end there...You also have to revive their cursed
husbands, marry the Sun Princess and defeat a Giant Dragon Wizard in a battle...all
this in one adventure!
- Explore numerous locations interacting with interesting characters.
- Collect useful items and solve perplexing puzzles.
- Brew a variety of magic potions and bring them to effect in this adventure riddled with obstacles
- A Raven will assist you in your mission by providing useful hints along the way.
- Enjoy this classic point and click adventure with hours of game play
Playtinum is a fresh game development studio focusing on development of innovative casual games. Our aim is to create visually charming products with fun game play mechanics across multiple platforms. Currently we have games under development spanning the strategy, adventure, cards/board game and match-3 genres.