Moscow, Russia. GFI’s latest news from the PRECURSORS Galaxy: first pictures of Shaive and Alien planets.
Precursors, predecessors, the legend of galaxy… Worlds of galaxies are everlasting, beautiful, unique and dangerous. Some of them are inhabited, others are ruined and deserted or just smugglers’ trans-shipment stations.
• Unique gameplay: mix of RPG/FPS/Space simulator.
• Various planets to walk around in absolute free-play.
• Nearly 400 quests.
• Various weapons and ammunition, including organic.
• Controlled spaceships, robots and other vehicles.
• Special alien enemies (plants, bugs, birdmen etc).
• Interaction with hundreds of NPCs of different alien races.
• Real-time weather effects, day/night and atmospheric changes
We will keep broadcasting PRECURSORS galaxy news: new pictures are about to come from more distant planets! For more detailed information about publishing opportunities for the game on PC&Xbox 360 platforms, please contact the Head of Licensing in GFI, Inna Bukatina at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
About Game Factory Interactive (GFI)
GFI, founded in 2003 by a group of experienced game industry professionals, is a Video Games and edutainment software publisher and developer on the territories of Russia and CIS.
The company mission is to bring to the end user top-quality product while considering the specifics and requirements of different game markets.