E3 2011 Los Angeles, 7th June 2011– Paradox Interactive and AGEOD/Paradox France have today released their turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century Pride of Nations. Exclusively on PC, Pride of Nations has a recommended retail price of $19.99/€19.99.
Pride of Nations is a turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country and guides it through industrialization, military conquest and colonization.
Download the Pride of Nations demo here:
• Immerse yourself in realistic historical gameplay set on a global map
• Play as the world’s Great Powers between 1850 and 1920
• Lead one of eight different countries, each with its own personality and agenda: the USA, Great Britain, Germany, France, Japan, Russia, Austria-Hungary, or Italy
• Experience the most original diplomatic model ever created for a grand strategy game
• Discover an involved colonization and exploration system.
• Fight against a strong, non-scripted AI through a number of new game mechanics
• Battle it out with others in multiplayer with a new simultaneous turn-based engine
• Engage in a detailed world economy with realistic components
View the previously released video walkthrough here:
For more information:
Web page: http://www.prideofnationsgame.com