January 5, 2009
Binary Hammer is pleased to announce that they have submitted our first game to the AppStore. This is their first collaboration with Javira and they couldn’t be happier with the results!
Plunge into this addictive one-finger game and enjoy hours of underwater fun! Guide Pudge the puffer fish as he swims as far as possible dodging any obstacles in his way as you go for the ultimate Pudge record.
Keep up-to-date with game news, more screenshots, videos and other fun things at the game’s dedicated website: http://pudge.binaryhammer.com. See you there!
Pudge is the perfect companion on the go, whether you have a few minutes or hours to kill.
For even more Pudge action, break out the exclusive Head-to-Head mode as you challenge friends and family to a race in 2-Player mode ON THE SAME DEVICE AT THE SAME TIME!
Will you be the next Pudge champion?
How to Play
The controls couldn’t be any easier: touch anywhere on the screen to move Pudge up, and let go to move Pudge down. You have to avoid hitting anything; because once you do, the game is over. The cave has random craggy rocks and the sandy ocean floor is strewn with shells and other colorful creatures.
- Exclusive Head-to-Head Mode. Two players on the same device at the same time!
- Hours of addictive one-finger gameplay. You will never play the same game twice!
- Over 5 minutes of super-catchy music and sfx.
- Everyone can play…no reading required!
- Easy to pick up, hard to put down.
- Crisp, colorful graphics.
- All this in just a 3.2MB download!
Localized to: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese.
- Play your own music during the game
- Global leaderboard
- WiFi mode